FAQ About Laisimo L3 Touch Screen

edited June 2016 in Laisimo FAQ
Q1: How many ways are there to customize wallpaper for L3 touch screen?
A: There are 2 ways to customize wallpaper for L3 200W touch screen, one is by PC, the other one is by Bluetooth

Q2: How to customize wallpaper by PC?
A: Please take the following file as reference
laisimo.com/article_cat.php?id=13

Q3: How to customize wallpaper by Bluetooth?
A: Please take the following file as reference
laisimo.com/article_cat.php?id=13

Q4: When I change wallpaper by Bluetooth,why my device freezes,No loading happens just stays at 0.0%?
A: before you customize wallpaper by bluetooth, please check your L3 version first, if you L3 is the following 2 versions, please upgrade the L3 firmware first,download the upgrading file from website(http://www.laisimo.com/article_cat.php?id=13), then change wallpaper by bluetooth according to Laisimo L3 customize wallpaper by bluetooth guide.

Q5: When I do upgrading,why the device can not connect with computer
A: Before you do upgrading, please do as follow
1.Press and keeping holding on the fire button when installing batteries
2.3s-4s after finishing installing batteries, release the fire button, now the device is under upgrae mode
3.Connect the device with computer via usb cable

Q6: When I customize wallpaper by computer, why device can not connect with computer?
A: when you connect L3 with computer, please make sure that the display is light so that the device can be recognized by your computer

Q7: When I do upgrading or wallpaper change by computer, following warning appears, how can I do now?

A:when this warning appears, please unplug your usb cable, reconnect with your computer, if still not ok, try more times.

Q8: After wallpaper change by Bluetooth is finished, why I can not do any operation to L3?
A:You need to restart the L3 in this situation.

Q9: How to change L3 app wallpaper?
A: You can do as follow
1.Open laisimo L3 app,and you will see the bottom right cornor logo as i circled in red color
2.select the pic you prefer,then press ok

1.jpg 126.9K
2.jpg 236.9K
000000000.jpg 269.1K
888888888.jpg 156.1K
999999.jpg 136.2K
1010.jpg 139K